Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lodi – The Rest


           The rest of our Lodi trip was great and the rest of our jumps went much more smoothly. Aside from a few head over rear landings, my jumps got progressively better. I even got to do a front flip out of the plane for one of my exits. That was thrilling. And Jesse had great freefalls and almost perfect landings every time, getting in around eleven jumps. Jeff also had a great trip, jumping about thirty-five times and receiving his A license.




            One thing we all agreed on was how kind everyone was at the drop-zone. Skydivers from all around the world come to Lodi because of its great prices and its awesome “scene”. There are so many talented divers there and a reasonably size population of female divers that come through.



            I definitely had a blast, but by the end of the week, I was ready to move on to our next destination: Yosemite.

No comments:

Post a Comment